Open Tender Notices
RRC Tender Notices
Introduction of Web Based E-Procurement (WBEP) System
Pakistan Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission (SUPARCO) is a public sector Organization which is involved in research and development in space technologies and applications. It procures assorted services, items, machinery, equipment and materials.
This Web-based e-Procurement System is for Registered Suppliers only. New/un-registered suppliers can register as per
. The salient features of the systems are:
(a) Access through login ID and password.
(b) On-line availability of list of all types of items to be procured.
(c) On-line access to view all uploaded ITs.
The system currently provides on-line Invitation to Tender (IT). In future, the system will be expanded to allow on-line submission of offers.
1. Download Supplier Registration Form (SRF).
2. Read the instructions/guidelines.
3. Fill-in all columns. Columns that are not relevant may be marked “NA” (not applicable).
4. Attach all supporting documents with the SRF.
5. Opt for one of the following options for Security Deposit.
Purchase Condition Local
1. Advance Payment: To secure advance payment for delivery of goods/services, Supplier is requested to submit a pre-receipted bill (an invoice) of an amount equal to the desired advance along with the GST (where applicable), and an unconditional Bank Guarantee at least 15 days before the contract execution date, or immediately if the time available till execution date is less than 15 days.
2. Acceptance of Goods/Services: SUPARCO shall accept goods/services if those qualify ATP (Acceptance Test Procedures/Parameters). If goods are rejected, Supplier is required to collect those from the delivery site at his/her cost and risk.
Purchase Condition Foreign
The following terms and conditions are applicable in all sort of Foreign Contract. However, the special conditions provided specifically with the contract will supersede the following applicable general conditions.
Advance Payment: To secure advance payment for delivery/shipment of goods/services, Supplier is requested to submit an invoice of an amount equal to the desired advance and an unconditional Bank Guarantee must be submitted by the SELLER to SUPARCO along with the acceptance of the contract. No any payments will be released until the Bank Guarantees will be counter verified from the issuance bank as well the copy of contract will be received duly accepted.
Sirajuddin Qureshi, Director(Procurement), Monday to Friday, 08:30 am to 04:30 pm
Phone: 0213-4650765-79 (Ext: 2800)
WBEP Sign in
Web Based E-Procurement System
Specimen of Applicable Documents
For queries regarding website email to
Copyright © 2009 SUPARCO. All Rights Reserved.